Thank you so much Live The Frugal Life for nominating me for this award! I am honored and thrilled to be nominated. Please go check out her awesome blog at https://www.livethefrugallife.com/. I created this blog to share the love of Jesus through my poems and posts. The Bible is God’s sweet nectar and gift to us. As Christians we are called to spread the good news of salvation through Jesus with the world. I believe that the only way to bring people to Christ is with love. His love and grace is shown all around us. If you are reading this and you don’t know who Jesus is, please read my “Who is Jesus Christ?” page located in my main menu. It is my prayer that my readers will know and grow a relationship with Jesus Christ.
By accepting this award, I now need to give 7 random facts about myself.
1. I love to journal. Journaling is an escape for me. It helps me relax my mind and get everything out. Along with journaling, I also love journals. If I see a journal or notebook at a store, I have an instant urge to buy it knowing I don’t need it. There’s just something about writing with pen and paper that makes my heart warm.
2. I love to sing. I’ve been singing in front of an audience (at church) since I was 7 years old. Singing is how I truly worship the Lord. It allows me to get vulnerable with him and fully express myself. When I was younger, I wanted to be the next Brittany Spears (before she went madd), but I don’t desire that anymore. Now my wish is to use my voice to bring joy to God. I can do that anywhere.
3. I love to read. In high school, I was always the girl sitting in the corner with her nose buried in a book. My favorite books are fairy tale retellings.
4. I love Disney. If I could live at Disney World, I would. My dream job would be to be a princess at Disney World, more specifically Ariel from The Little Mermaid. Unfortunately, I’m too short to be a Disney Princess, even though I know all the words to the songs.
5. I’ve made working out a hobby. After I gave birth to my daughter, I had a lot of weight to lose and I hated working out. The feeling of dying during a workout was a turn off to me. Then I joined Daily Burn and I slowly lost weight, got stronger, and made working out a habit. I’ve learned that I feel so much better after I work out and that dying feeling is only temporary. Now I love it.
6. I’m not a morning person. However, my daughter is. She forces me out of bed well before I’d like, and I’m one of those people who need a cup of coffee before I’m able to be sociable. My husband knows not to say much to me until I have my coffee. I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing.
7. I hate laundry. It never gets done and I think it piles up out of spite. But it’s one of those things that have to get done, and no matter how insane it is, I will keep attempting to complete it. Laundry will not win.
There are my 7 random facts. Twitter is an awesome place to meet bloggers and grow your blog. Here are my nominees for the Versatile Award:
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post!